Celebrate Oldsmar! 2017 is scheduled for Friday, Sept. 1 and Saturday, Sept 2, 2017 from 6-10 pm at R.E. Olds Park. Admission and Parking is free.
It’s that time of year again, Oldsmarites!
The 22nd annual Celebrate Oldsmar! festival is scheduled for Friday, Sept. 1 and Saturday, Sept 2, 2017 from 6-10 pm at R.E. Olds Park. Admission and parking is free.
This year the event, which always features family friendly activities like bounce houses and pony rides plus live entertainment, will offer new drinking and eating options, including food trucks and craft beer vendors.
R.E. Olds Park is located at 107 Shore Drive W. in Oldsmar.
“Free, family fun Friday, September 1st from six to ten (with) Soul Circus Cowboys and then Saturday the 2nd from six to ten, Stormbringer, plus fireworks, food trucks, craft beer, bounce houses, carnival, community table and more,” Mayor Doug Bevis announced during the most recent City Council meeting.
Bevis also said they are looking for volunteers to help with the event. Those interested can call 813-749-1260 for more information.
Celebrate Oldsmar! is one of the few continuous annual events the City hosts each year, along with Oldsmar Days and Nights and December’s Christmas Wonderland extravaganza, meaning the occasion is always big one.
With the event taking place over Labor Day weekend and featuring new food and drink options, attendance could be even higher this year, so plan accordingly!
Here’s what you need to know if you’re heading to Celebrate Oldsmar! next weekend:
- What: Celebrate Oldsmar! 2017
- When: Friday, Sept. 1 and Saturday, Sept. 2, 6:00 p.m. thru 10:00 p.m. both days
- Where: R.E. Olds Park 107 Shore Drive W., Oldsmar, 34677
- Details: The 22nd annual Celebrate Oldsmar! festival will feature family friendly activities like bounce houses and pony rides, plus live entertainment, food trucks and craft beer vendors. According to the schedule, Soul Circus Cowboys will take the stage at 7:00 Saturday night, while Stormbringer will play classic rock hits all night long on Saturday, with fireworks scheduled to close out the festival at 9:30. *Note: Pets and coolers are prohibited.
- Cost: Admission and parking is free; food and merchandise vendor prices vary
- Info: Visit the City of Oldsmar’s website
These food trucks are scheduled to be featured at Celebrate Oldsmar! this year. (Graphic: City of Oldsmar)